Take game play up to a new level in this camp. We’ll imagine our very own world filled with dynamic characters and forge our own props out of everyday materials. Once everything is built, we’ll take on the roles of our characters and play through the world together!
Mon – Thur
July 12 – 15
1:15 pm – 4:15 pm
Hillary Price earned her MFA with a focus in painting and installation at the University of Minnesota. She is a maker of objects and images that question reality through the use of non-traditional materials and interactive technology. With experience working in galleries and classrooms ranging from elementary to college, Hillary leverages her unique art world perspective to inspire her students to share their voices in the classroom and beyond.
What to Wear and Bring to Camp –
Dress to get messy – some art materials may stain. The Phipps is not responsible for clothing that is damaged in art classes. Prepare to be outside and to walk. Dress appropriately, wear a hat, comfortable shoes, and wear and bring sun protection. Bring a nut-free snack to all classes that run two hours or longer. Bring a filled water bottle as water fountains are not available. Class will be held primarily outdoors and in Lakefront Park. If it rains class will be held under tents or moved inside.
We also will be following Covid Protocols similar to Hudson School District.
▪ Face Masks covering mouth and nose are required indoors at all times (unless eating).
▪ Face Masks are required outdoors unless individuals are able to physically distance 6 feet or more.
▪ Students are seated 6 feet apart whenever feasible.
▪ No sharing of supplies/materials.
▪ If there is equipment that needs to be shared, it is disinfected between uses.
▪ Students wash or use hand sanitizer on their hands at beginning of class and when leaving class.