Join us at The Phipps Center for the Arts for a celebration of our many, many volunteers as well as our supportive audience and community.
The truth is, what we do here at The Phipps could never happen without you. This is our chance to say “Thank you!” For those of you who have not volunteered, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to see how you can put your time and talent to work to help this local treasure thrive.
- Tabletop presentations from the councils in residence at The Phipps Center: Children’s Theater, Dance, Drama (community theater), Music, Visual Arts Council, and Volunteer. This is an opportunity to find out about each council’s offerings as well as how you can become involved.
- Tours will be offered every 15 minutes. See what we have to offer in each of our studios with a peek behind the scenes. Bring the family!
- Complimentary food provided by San Pedro Cafe, Seasons Tavern, and Urban Olive and Vine.
- Pier 500 gift certificates and theater tickets will be given as door prizes.
- There will be an entertaining program in the main theater to acknowledge the center’s hundreds of volunteers as well as its supportive audience members.
- Performing arts and visual arts programming for the 2019-20 season will be announced.
- Prize winners will be selected.