Use sand and seashells along with lots of other fun materials to create great art inspired by the beach. We’ll make a batik t-shirt, a fancy visor to wear to the beach, create papier mache sea stars, paint with colored sands and more. Bring a beverage and nut free snack each day.
Mon – Thur
Aug 2 – 5
12:30 – 2:45 pm
Abrakadoodle is a leader in art programming for elementary-age children, featuring fresh, exciting visual arts projects that inspire a child’s imagination. Lessons, taught by professional and caring art teachers, are colorful, engaging and fun.
What to Wear and Bring to Camp –
Dress to get messy – some art materials may stain. The Phipps is not responsible for clothing that is damaged in art classes. Prepare to be outside and to walk. Dress appropriately, wear a hat, comfortable shoes, and wear and bring sun protection. Bring a nut-free snack to all classes that run two hours or longer. Bring a filled water bottle as water fountains are not available. Class will be held primarily outdoors and in Lakefront Park. If it rains class will be held under tents or moved inside.
We also will be following Covid Protocols similar to Hudson School District.
▪ Face Masks covering mouth and nose are required indoors at all times (unless eating).
▪ Face Masks are required outdoors unless individuals are able to physically distance 6 feet or more.
▪ Students are seated 6 feet apart whenever feasible.
▪ No sharing of supplies/materials.
▪ If there is equipment that needs to be shared, it is disinfected between uses.
▪ Students wash or use hand sanitizer on their hands at beginning of class and when leaving class.