2020 Annual Members’ Meeting
November 30, 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
This year’s meeting will be held via Zoom in accordance with safety measures and governance protocols established by The Phipps board of directors during the COVID-19 public health emergency. To best facilitate the online format, voting for the director-at-large will be held online prior to the meeting. We will also be collecting any topics or issues that members would like to hear more about during the meeting.
Through our online process, you will be able to complete any of the following actions:
· Vote on director-at-large
· Add a topic of conversation
· Register to attend the Annual Members’ Meeting via Zoom
This year’s meeting will also feature a special presentation that includes:
· Virtual performances from The Phipps Festival Chorus, The Phipps Dance Company and The Junior Phipps Dance Company, members of the Drama Council, and more…
· An update on The Phipps from the new Executive Director, Darby Lunceford
· A tribute announcement for John Potter, The Phipps’ long-time Executive Director, who retired earlier this year
The Annual Members’ Meeting is open to any individual who made a gift on or after October 1, 2019.