The gift of time.
Each year, hundreds of dedicated volunteers walk through our doors to play their role in helping The Phipps Center for the Arts thrive. Volunteers of all ages and skill levels give thousands of hours in support of The Phipps.
Some of our current and ongoing needs include:
– Ticket office (day shifts)
– Ticket office (performance times)
– House management/usher/ticket taker
– Set construction/painting
– Theater properties
– Lighting (set lights/operate light board)
– Sound design
– Sound (operate sound board)
– Costume design
– Costume sewing
– Orchestra pit
– Art fair
– Gift shop sales (performance shifts)
– Tour guide
– Healing Arts (working with Hudson Hospital and Westfields Hospital art exhibits)
To join our community of talented volunteers, complete our online volunteer form.
Learn more or volunteer for a specific performance by calling (715) 386-2305.