Friday, January 13, 20 & 27, 2017, at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, January 14, 21 & 28, 2017, at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, January 15, 22 & 29, 2017, at 2 p.m.
Songs and dances from favorite musicals, old and new, are conjured up in a theatrical costume shop, a magical place of memories, dreams, and possibilities.
Check out this fun trailer for the upcoming show:
Enjoy a night of music and dance produced by this talented ensemble cast and crew:
- Mary Allessi, Darcy Bell-Myers, and Darcy McDowell, from Stillwater;
- Stacey Medellin, from Woodbury;
- Lynn Maiers Paulson, from White Bear Lake;
- Mike Brown and Mariah Christensen, from St. Paul;
- Abigail Heimel and Lynnea Sundman, from Minneapolis;
- Danielle Bebus, from Chisago City;
- Brian Erdrich, Dennis Grisar, Ben Strub, Erin Strub, Kris Strub, Deliah Woltman, Sydney Woltman, and Lori Woltman, from River Falls;
- Mitchell Bugni, Dan Bushman, Dan Feia, Rebecca Feia, Keegan Foster, Caitlyn Frazee, Heidi Hansen, Lucy Norvold, and Michael Wirth, from Hudson.
The production staff consists of Tunell, from Mendota Heights; music director Ezelda Yacoub Hasapopoulos, from Hudson; choreographer Chris Adam; scenic designer Jadyn Velazquez, from Puposky, Minn.; lighting designer Ashley Stock, from Minneapolis; costume designer Judy Kastelle, from Hudson; prop master Kim Mazur, from Hudson; sound designer A.J. Rivera, from St. Paul, band manager and rehearsal pianist Ann Marie McIntire, from Hudson; technical director Mark C. Koski, from Lakeville; production coordinators Dan Bushman and Heidi Hansen, from Hudson; stage manager Cheryl Solberg, from Hudson; and assistant stage manager Lilly Hansen, from Hudson.
General admission tickets are $24 for adults and $17 for students and youth, with a $2 discount for seniors on the Sunday matinees, for this production in the Black Box Theater.