Guidelines for Submissions
- All high school art teachers in Eastern Minnesota and Western Wisconsin who have student(s) participating in the concurrent Annual Area High School Art Exhibition are encouraged to participate in this exhibition.
- One submission per teacher will be accepted.
- Works in all media, two-dimensional and three-dimensional, will be accepted.
- Two-dimensional work must be ready to hang, preferably with a picture wire. We use the Walker Display hanging system. If you have any questions, go to walkerdisplay.com or call Anastasia at (715) 386-2305.
- Complete both copies of the submission form below; attach one securely to the artwork and give the other to The Phipps when dropping off the work.
Read the submission guidelines carefully for important dates and instructions about how the piece should be prepared:
Submissions must be brought to The Phipps on Tuesday, April 10, or Wednesday, April 11, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Reception and Pick-up
There will be a reception for the participating artists and their families on Sunday, May 6, from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. with a brief program at 2:00 p.m. Student awards will be announced at this time and the judge will be on hand to discuss his/her decisions with the artists.
Participants may pick up their work immediately following the reception, or on Monday, May 7, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please be aware that all unclaimed work will become the property of The Phipps on Tuesday, May 8.
Questions? Call Anastasia at The Phipps, (715) 386-2305.